Fitment Guide: 86/BRZ, 12-21
We offer new Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor as a part of ECA-2 Kit, which includes the Ethanol Content Analyser, Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor and ECA Harness with a correct connector.
What's your ethanol percentage?
The ethanol content of E85 fuel can vary from 60% to 92% ethanol. A fill up with E85 can drastically change the mix of fuel in your vehicle. For performance drivers determining actual ethanol content of E85 is essential to maximizing an engine tune and horsepower.
Why know your ethanol percentage?
E85 has the equivalent octane rating of 105 or higher octane fuel. Higher octane fuel is more resistant to knock allowing for more aggressive ignition timing, higher compression and increased engine power over gasoline itself.
What are the sizes of the flex fuel sensor inflow and outflow lines?
Zeitronix Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor both tubes are 0.37" and 0.5" at the flange.
The usual mounting location for the sensor is the return fuel line. Make sure the sensor is filled completely with fuel. A professional installation by a shop familiar with your vehicle and it's fuel system is required. Always check for fuel leaks!
The Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyser helps you get the most out of your engine and fuel.
Ethanol Content Gauge:
Stylish, machined, aluminum bezel and slim enclosure gives the gauge an elegant appearance. High contrast LED display with three large (0.4inch / 10mm) digits. Only 3/4 inches (19mm) thick. Slim design enables unique gauge mounting options. Blue and Red Digits come with black anodized aluminum bezel, White Digits come with natural aluminum bezel.
It powers up right from the ECA-2 GAUGE port..
The gauge is only 6/8" (19mm) thick. The back of the gauge is completely flat with cable hidden in a cavity and can be surface mounted almost anywhere inside the car cabin using a piece of Velcro or double sided tape. The base allows the gauge to be mounted in a standard 2” 1/16 (52mm) gauge pod. For additional mounting options the package includes 2 set screws and 2 nuts (4-40 screw size).
- Display Colour: Blue, Red or White
- Two 0-5 V analog outputs: Ethanol % and Fuel Temperature for use with ECUs, data logging and engine management systems.
- Connecting harness to Zeitronix Flow Through FLEX Fuel Sensor is included. Harness length is 2.4m
- Optional real time E% Ethanol Content Gauge.
- The E% display gauge is only 19mm thick. The back of the gauge is completely flat with cable hidden in a cavity and can be surface mounted almost anywhere inside the car using a piece of Velcro or double sided tape. The E% Display Gauge base allows the gauge to be mounted in a standard 52mm gauge pod. For additional mounting options the package includes 2 set screws and 2 nuts (4-40 screw size).
- The E% Display Gauge plugs into the ECA-2 GAUGE port. Power and serial data is supplied directly through the single connection - there are no additional +12V or ground wires. The E% Gauge cable length is 1.5m.
- ECA-2 is required for E% Gauge operation.
- ECA-2 dimensions: 76mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Sensor Dimensions : 154 x 75 x 37 mm
- Sensor Tube Dimensions: 9mm Outside Diameter
- ECA-2 Analogue Outputs
- Base diameter: 2"" 1/16 (52mm)
- Bezel diameter: 2"" 1/2 (62mm)
- Thickness: 0.75"" (19mm)
- Digit height: 0.4"" (10mm)
- (1) Ethanol Content Analyser
- (1) Flex Fuel Sensor
- (1) Ethanol Content Analyser Gauge
- (1) Plug and Play Harness
- 2012-2016 Subaru BRZ
- 2012-2016 Toyota 86