Fitment Guide: 86/BRZ, 12-21
Contains BSF45Z and BSR54Z - essential to 'Activate more grip'
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Sway Bars, 4 Links, 4 Bushings, 2 Braces, 4 Lateral Locks, 4 Spacers, 2 Bolts, 8 Washers, 6 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BSK016 is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle. Boasting a 20mm 2 point adjustable front sway bar and 16mm 3 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty