Fitment Guide: 86/BRZ, 12-21
The FA20 boxer engine inside the Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ can be said to be the successor to the EJ engine. At Tomei Powered, through our extensive testing, we've produced numerous EJ engine and exhaust parts. By applying our knowledge and experience of EJ engines to the ZN6/ZC6, we conducted even further tests to produce 2 new exhaust manifolds with different characteristics. Using this in conjunction with our new joint pipe, released at the same time, can yield even better results.
SPECIFICATIONS COMPARISON VS STOCK
- Optimized pipe lengths and angles.
- Improved exhaust efficiency through catless design
- Designed to minimize heat transfer to the oil pan.
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD (1)
- GASKET (ENGINE SIDE) (2)
- GASKET (JOINT PIPE SIDE) (1)
- FLANGE BOLT (2)
- FLANGE NUT (2)
- TITAN EXHAUST BANDAGE (1)
- BANDAGE BAND (10)
- BOLT SMOOTH PASTE (1)
- Includes all gaskets, nuts, bolts etc. required for installation. Titan exhaust bandage also included to protect surrounding components.