Fitment Guide: FA20
This tool allows and engine builder to rotate a complete engine with any 1/2" ratchet or breaker bar. This allows for easy location of TDC when replacing the timing belt or any other engine work.
- Crankshaft rotating socket slips on over the crank snout
- Enables an engine builder to rotate a complete engine with any ½” ratchet or breaker bar
- Designed to allow easy location of TDC when replacing timing belts or other engine work
- Low profile height makes access easy
- Eliminates risk of crankshaft snout damage or backwards engine rotation
- CNC machined steel designed for a lifetime of use
- Comparable to factory tool #499987500
- WARNING: Never use an impact wrench with the crank socket to rotate the engine.
- 1994-14 Subaru Impreza WRX/STi
- 1997-07 Subaru Forester
- 1995-2009 Subaru Liberty
- 2012+ Subaru BRZ
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X
- 2012+ BRZ/Toyota 86